Health & Wellness
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." - Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel 1921
Emergency Telephone Numbers
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (888)426-4435 Open 24/7/365 Consultation fee: $55
National Poison Control Center (800)548.2423 Open 24/7/365
Animal Poison Hotline (888) 232-8870 Open 24/7 Consultation fee: $35
Mid-Peninsula Animal Hospital of Menlo Park Emergency #(650)325-5671 . Open 7 days per week. Click for Map
South Peninsula Emergency Clinic (650)494.1461 Click for Map
3045 South Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA
5 blocks (1/2 mile) South of Oregon Expressway & 1 ½ miles North of San Antonio Rd
Mon-Thurs: 6pm-8am. Friday@6pm, all weekend until Monday@8am. Holidays open 24hrs.
North Peninsula Veterinary Emergency Clinic (650)348-2575
227 N. Amphlett Blvd., San Mateo, CA Hours: Mon-Fri: 5:30pm-8am; Sat-Sun: 8pm-8am
Adobe Animal Hospital (650)948-9661 24/7 Emergency Clinic Google Map
4470, El Camino Real, Los Altos, 94022
From Highway 280:
1. Take the EL MONTE RD / MOODY RD exit.
2. Once on the exit, follow the EL MONTE EAST signs.
3. At bottom of ramp turn right onto EL MONTE RD.
4. After less than 1 mile, turn LEFT (from the rightmost left turn lane) onto FOOTHILL EXWY.
5. At first light, turn RIGHT onto S SAN ANTONIO RD.
6. Immediately, at first light, turn LEFT onto 1ST ST.
7. Adobe is just over a block ahead on the left.
From Highway 101:
1. Take the SAN ANTONIO RD SOUTH exit towards LOS ALTOS.
2. Stay on SAN ANTONIO RD for about 3 1/2 miles.
3. Turn RIGHT onto 1ST ST.
4. Adobe is immediately on your left.
San Antonio ends about 250 ft after 1st st. If you go too far, turn right Foothill Expressway, go to Main Street and turn right and immediately turn right on 1st st. Adobe will be on your right about 2 blocks down.
All Animals Emergency (415) 566-0531, 1333 9th Ave., San Francisco
Bay Area Veterinary Specialists (510) 483-7387
14790 Washington Ave., San Leandro